The Experience and Talent to Help Clients Succeed
We are acknowledged technical experts and our areas of expertise reflect that knowledge and in-depth, real-world experience. Part of the IPS 'difference' is that you get, on every project, experts with a successful track record in delivering cost effective solutions that achieve your project goals and business objectives. Below are highlights of our recent experience.
- We performed the initial study, conceptual design, cost estimate, basic and detail design and project execution for a Clinical Laboratory Facility. The project included a conceptual study of an existing clinical facility from a civil, fire safety, HVAC and infrastructure angle. IPS International proceeded to detail design where civil related items such as architectural details for the lab areas, central utility building including a closed loop chilled water system, structural details including the utility building, a new fire hydrant system including a ring main, sprinkler system, fire alarm system, a new electrical system including PCC, MCC and DBs, single line diagrams for the new HVAC, lighting and fire alarm system, a new HVAC systems including AHU, Chillers, duct design and routing and piping design. Infrastructure development including new security blocks, parking spaces, roads and storm water drains were also designed in detail.
- IPSI performed the conceptual design, cost estimate, basic and detail design and construction support and full-time construction site presence for a complex 80,000sf cytotoxic facility located in India. Designed to meet FDA and EU regulatory approval, the project was a Greenfield pharmaceutical manufacturing facility for injectables as well oral solid dosage using cytotoxic and anti-hormonal products. Solid dosage capabilities included all unit operations including wet / dry granulation, compression, coating and primary/secondary packaging. Aseptic operation included formulation, filling, lyophilization and primary and secondary packaging. Isolation Technology was used to provide primary containment for both product and personnel.
- The project was a 300,000sf Vivarium building for Pre-Clinical (Toxicology Study) testing and one floor for breeding. We were brought in during the middle of the design phase to re-examine the programming, evaluate their existing design, complete the detail design, prepare the BOQ and help Vivo with meeting AAALAC certification. IPS International independently performed a design review and a GAP analysis of the existing design, reconfigured rooms, modified the layout, pressurization plans and developed a BOQ based on our observations.
- The project consisted of a complete rework on the existing purified water and jacket water lines to 5 reactors. The piping design, line sizing, isometrics and on site supervision for the work was completed. In addition to the main headers and sub connections, instrument locations and instruments were installed including flow meters, automated butterfly valves, automated solenoid valves, hose connections and soft water lines to a new sink.
- IPSI provided the conceptual design including process equipment selection and cost estimate for an 110,000sf sterile facility for contract filling. The facility was located in Indoor and was designed to meet USFDA and EU requirements including the latest Annex I requirements. A life cycle analysis was performed to select between isolator system and Restricted Access Barrier (RAB) system. The sterile operation included formulation, sterile filling, lyophilization, and packaging. The project included all site utilities, ETP and critical utilities like WFI and Clean Steam systems.
- IPSI is currently designing a vaccine plant including a BSL level 3 suite. IPSI is contracted to do concept development, basic and detail design as well as construction support. The project is a Greenfield site near Hyderabad. The project includes four (4) cell culture/downstream purification modules, three with BSL-2 level protection and one with BSL-3 design. A central sterile fill-finish and packaging wing will support all four cell culture modules. The project also includes design of the critical utilities like WFI and Clean Steam as well as a biohazard waste treatment system (kill system), ETP and all necessary central utilities.
- The project consists of a conceptual cost estimate for a new OSD facility catered towards contract manufacturing and multiple products / multiple ingredients with an annual output of about 2 Billion tablets per year. As part of the engineering effort, IPS developed an overall site plan, internal conceptual production building details, process equipment list and a cost estimate for the new facility. The project was executed and managed from the Hyderabad office.
- IPSI provided the conceptual design including process equipment selection and cost estimate for a Greenfield Cytotoxic sterile and oral solid dosage facility in Aurangabad, India. The facility was designed to meet FDA and EU approval. Solid dosage capabilities included all unit operations including wet and dry granulation, compression, coating and primary/secondary packaging. Aseptic operation included formulation, filling, lyophilization and primary and secondary packaging. Isolation Technology was used to provide primary containment for both product and personnel.